My Europe trip is finally near! I am officially in the double digits – with only 99 days to go until I jet off to Europe for 3 weeks! It seriously feels like I just booked my trip, but time has flown by and I am excited to share with you the 50 things that I am looking forward to during my trip to Europe! So here we go!
50 Things to Look Forward to in Europe
- Visiting Paris – The city of lights or love? I shall find out!
- Skating on the Eiffel Tower – I seriously cannot wait to do this!
- Disneyland Paris
- Putting a lock on the Love Lock Bridge – I need some good luck this year!
- See The Notre Dame
- See Paris from the top of The Notre Dame
- Walk around The Louvre
- See The Mona Lisa
- Visiting the Musee d’Orsay – a perfect photo op!
- Explore The Catacombs of Paris
- Shop at Chanel – when in Paris…
- Eat amazing pastries in Paris
- Visiting Amsterdam
- Ringing in the New Year in Amsterdam – so looking forward to this adventure!
- Exploring the Anne Frank House
- Eating waffles in Amsterdam
- Exploring the Red Light District
- Visiting Ireland
- Having a true pub experience
- Buying a round of beer for everyone I am with at a pub!
- Touring the Guinness Storehouse
- Enjoy a meal at The Porterhouse
- Visit Trinity College – I have heard the campus is beautiful!
- Seeing St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Shopping spree on Grafton Street
- Seeing Blarney Castle
- Receiving the “gift of the gab”
- Seeing the Cliffs of Moher
- Going to the Aran Isalnds
- Visiting London
- Making a call in a real red English phone booth
- Seeing The Tower Bridge – and all the jewels!
- Experiencing a Chelsea Football Game
- Visiting Prague
- Walking along Charles Bridge
- Seeing the Prague Astronomical Clock – my dad would love this!
- Walking around Old Town Square
- Seeing the Lennon Wall
- Visiting Edinburgh, Scotland
- Mary King’s Close
- Strolling Edinburgh’s Royal Mile
- Seeing the Edinburgh Castle
- Taking a Harry Potter Tour
- Having coffee at The Elephant House
- Enjoying the beauty of Europe during winter
- Getting some amazing pictures of the places I visit!
- Traveling by train! I feel that train travel in Europe is the best.
- Meeting wonderful people along the way
- Taking a big trip by myself
- Sharing my experience with all of you!
While there are so many things I am looking forward to seeing and experiencing, these are my top 50! If there is anything you think I should do while visiting any of these wonderful destinations, please leave a comment below! Also any tips on traveling Europe are greatly appreciated!
Hey Bri! Found your blog via your comment on mine! I’m glad you found the Google Maps thing helpful. My #1 tip for Amsterdam (where I live now) is to get a ticket for Anne Frank! Otherwise you’ll have to wait in line for 3 hours, which is the worst! Email me firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll send you some of my Amsterdam posts. Have fun! Sounds like a great trip.
Thank you so much! I absolutely love your blog! I took your advice, and booked my Anne Frank Museum ticket this morning, so I am all set with a guaranteed time! I can’t wait to read some of your tips!
Nice bucket list for the Eurotrip!
Did you get to see all of it or you are on the process of?
As a girl from from Romania, a country in the east of Europe, but who travelled a bit through Europe, I can also suggest you to visit:
Italy – the north of Italy (Milan, Como Lakes, Verona, Venice) and North East (Pisa, Florence, Cinque Terre, Siena, Luca) is amazing and doable by train.
I have also started my little travel blog, and already have some good articles for Italy, I will be so happy if you’ll find inspiration and maybe follow me back.
Germany: Bavaria region to the south, but also, the N-W (Munster, Koln, Hamburg, Celle, Weingerode ) are beautiful.
Also, you’ll be surprised what the Eastern European countries can offer: an as a Romanian, I cannot help but recommand it to you, it’s starting to get noticed by more and more tourists and has a lot to offer.
I did get to do everything and more! It was such an amazing trip! Thank you for all of your wonderful suggestions. I have really been wanting to get into Eastern Europe more, maybe next year I will make a trip out of it! Love your blog as well!