Fueling Wanderlust: 20 Photos to Make You Want to Visit Iceland
Oh, Iceland… the amount of beauty this country has is absolutely insane. Iceland is known as the “Land of Fire and Ice”, and as soon as you visit, you will understand why. There are volcanoes, glaciers, and waterfalls for days!
If you are in need of a vacation that is relaxing and full of fresh air and nature, then this should be your next destination. Along with the natural beauty, the people are friendly, the food is good, and the activities you can do are so fun!
On my trip, I hiked to a glacier, saw volcanoes, walked behind a waterfall, went whale watching, relaxed in the Blue Lagoon, and ate lots of ice cream from a shop called Joylato, all while making lifetime friends.
Hopefully these 20 photos will fuel you wanderlust and have you on a plane headed to Reykjavik soon!
1. Ramen from Noodle Station.. who knew Iceland would have such good ramen!
2. The Sun Voyager
3. Bláskógabyggð …. I really don’t know how to properly pronounce this. But it is pretty!
4. Reynisfjara Black Sand Beach Rock Formations
5. Getting drenched was so worth this photo opportunity! Skógafoss
6. The landscape around Skógafoss
7. Ásmundur Sveinsson Sculpture Museum, Reykjavik
8. Selfies with an Icelandic Horse can now be checked off my bucket list!
9. Skógar Museum
10. Gullfoss Waterfall, A beautiful stop along the Golden Circle
11. One of the best meals ever! Soup from a restaurant called Sandholt
12. A portrait mode photo at the Gullfoss Waterfall.
13. Reynisfjara Black Sand Beach
14. Geysir Hot Spring Area
15. After my relaxing swim at the Blue Lagoon
16. Joylato, the BEST ice cream in the world…. and it is vegan!
18. Walking behind Seljalandsfoss… a wonderful experience!
19. Thingvellir National Park… One of the many Game of Thrones filming locations.
20. Another waterfall on the Golden Circle, Faxi waterfall